Globaltherm® FG Heat Transfer Fluid for Pharmaceutical Processing
|1000 litre IBC||208 litre barrel||Bulk|
-20°C to 326°C (-4°F to 619°F)
Globaltherm® FG is a non-toxic, efficient food grade heat transfer fluid that is safe to use in food processing plants and pharmaceutical processing in case of incidental contact with manufactured products.
- Globaltherm® FG operating temperature ranges from -20°C to 326°C (-4°F to 619°F) in pharmaceutical heat transfer manufacturing applications.
- Globaltherm® FG is an NSF HT1 accredited food grade thermal fluid
- Globaltherm® FG thermal fluid is non-hazardous and non-toxic therefore it is not considered a “controlled substance” under United States OSHA, Canadian WHMIS or other work place regulations and requires no special handling.
- Globaltherm® FG is an authorised USDA HT1 product for incidental contact
- Globaltherm® FG is made from highly refined group 2 white mineral oil and has superior oxidation properties, as it produces smaller carbon particles when broken down. It also has a lower viscosity than a standard mineral oil, making it far easier to pump.
- Globaltherm® FG thermal fluid is also used in food and beverage production processes, animal feed production and laundries.
Download Product Information
Request Globaltherm® FG Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Contact Us to find out more about Globaltherm® FG and to get a quote