High Performance Heat Transfer Fluid
-5°C to 350°C (23°F to 662°F)
Marlotherm® SH is a high performance heat transfer fluid for use in closed loop, forced circulation heat transfer systems. Primary uses are chemical industries and plastics processing.
About Marlotherm® SH
Marlotherm® SH is recommended for use in the temperature range from 250°C (482°F) to 350°C (662°F), but can be used intermittently at film temperatures as high as 380°C (716°F).
- Marlotherm® SH heat transfer fluid is non-corrosive
- Marlotherm® SH can be used without being pressurised
- This heat transfer fluid can be used in systems requiring start-up temperatures as low as -5°C (23°F) without the need for heat tracing
- Marlotherm® SH thermal fluid is thermally stable up to 300°C (572°F) and can be used for several years below this temperature without reducing performance
- Low viscosity 17 cSt @ 40°C (104°F) with a pumping limit at -5°C (23°F) – making it the lowest in its fluid class
- This thermal fluid has a high flash point 200°C – one of the highest in its fluid class
- Marlotherm® SH has superior thermal stress resistance in the bulk outlet temperature range from 60°C-350°C (140°F - 662°F)
Talk to us about our all-inclusive used thermal fluid return programme
Contact us today for rapid dispatch of thermal fluid
Request Material Safety Data Sheet